NEW: Cambridge Perinatal Group is hosting the PESPOS Paediatric Surgery Conference on 27-28/10/2014. Register here.
NEW: The slides presented on the Cambridge Perinatal Group Course “Neonatal Ultrasound - A System approach” on 20/10/2014 have now been uploaded and can be found here.
Welcome to my website. I hope you will find useful pages and links here.
- The Neonatal Quiz takes you through clinical scenarios occurring frequently on busy neonatal units.
- I hope you find these slides useful. They are downloadable as PDF files.
- The Blog entries are about exciting advances in Neonatology, Stem Cell Biology and Molecular Medicine. Not only for scientists!
- Neonatal mnemonics collection
- Neonatal and statistical formulas and calculations although most of these are under construction.
- Useful links for neonatologists
- However, if you are interested in Human or Mouse Genomics or Bioinformatics and Programming just follow these links.
If you want to contact me just click in my name. But … you do not want to wake up the sleeping lion…